The effective light with fun factor With the Sparx 10, light artists are absolutely in their element. All LEDs can be individually controlled and individually adjusted in color and intensity. Thanks to the JB lens design which allows circular light emission with only minimal centre bars, there are no limits to creativity and application.
The Sparx 10 is perfect for pixel mapping applications and fires off a spectacular firework of light with its variety of effects and patterns at every stage show.
Optics and light source
• Zoom system 4°-40° (4°-30° at ½ peak, 8°-40° at 1/10 peak) • Highly efficient lens system • Round beam without gaps between the lenses • 37 RGBW LEDs 15W each
• Sparkle-Effect for dynamic effects like a fire- or starlike effect • Various layers of effects can be combined freely for countless pattern/color combinations • A maximum of 3 complete RGBW sets is available • Glow- and color spread-channel for additional color mixing options • Separate CTC channel • Optimised color mixing performance • High-resolution, stepless dimmer 0%-100% • Color true dimming • Electronic strobe with pulse and random effects
• High-resolution 3 phase stepping motors • Precise and fast movement • Low noise, suitable for sound-sensitive applications • 433° Pan / 333° Tilt
• Extremely compact housing • LEDs individually exchangeable without soldering • 3pin and 5pin XLR connectors • PowerCon In/Out • Temperature controlled fans • Omega brackets for quick and comfortable mounting in any position
• Dimensions: W 404 x H 480 x D 265mm • Weight: 12,25kg
• Wireless TRX • Amptown double flightcase • Amptown quad flightcase • Omega bracket for single clamp attachment