The brilliant and versatile Sparx 18, with 37x 40W LED power, enables impressive washlight applications in completely innovative dimensions thanks to the innovative TwinZoom. The basic color temperature of the Sparx 18 is freely selectable and it runs extremely quietly thanks to special heatpipe cooling.
The optical system guarantees perfectly homogeneous illumination and enables fascinating color gradients with uniquely diverse beam effects and shapes from Soft Edge to Hard Edge for lighting design at its absolute best.
Optics and light source
• 37 RGBW high-performance LEDs of 40 W each Standard: RGBW-LED; 23,000 lm; CRI > 85 Optional: RGBY-LED; 19,000 lm; CRI > 90 • > 20.000 h life time • Flicker-free operation, camera mode up to 600 Hz • TwinZoom system: Zoom range 3°– 70° (1:23) • Highly efficient optics for perfect color mixing
• Individual LED control – Single pixel control • Sparkle channel for dynamic effects • Multiple layers with independent patterns can be stacked on top of each other • Countless color and pattern combinations • Glow channel and Color spread channel as additional color effects • Separate CTC channel • Optimised color mixing behaviour • High-resolution, steplessly variable dimmer 0 –100% • Color-accurate dimming • Electronic strobe with pulse and random effects • TwinZoom effects: Multicolor beams and innovative beam shapes • Basic color temperature can be selected: 2700 K, 3200 K, 4200 K, 5600 K, 6000 K, 6500 K, 7000 K oder 8000 K
• 3 phase extra strong stepping motors • Precise, very fast and silent movement • 540° pan / 330° tilt
Control and programming
• USITT DMX-512, RDM • Ethernet interface with Art-Net, sACN and Kling-Net • Wireless DMX / RDM Lumen Radio CRMX TiMo • Bluetooth, Wifi • Color touch display with function keys and battery backup • Mini USB for software update • Stand-alone mode, master/slave function • Built-in DMX analyser
• Robust, roadworthy design • Individually changeable LEDs • Fan control for almost noiseless operation, 29 dB(A) • Graphical display, electronically revolvable • Neutrik 5pin XLR IN/OUT • Neutrik etherCON RJ45 IN/OUT • Neutrik powerCON TRUE1 IN/OUT
• 2 Omega brackets with Original Camloc® fasteners for quick and convenient installation in any position, with four different fastening options
• Max. power consumption 1300 VA • Input voltage range 100V–240V, 50/60 Hz
• Dimensions: B 481 x D 308 x H 580 mm • Weight: 21 kg